Juxtaposing an industrial frame with refined upholstery, the Dunlop is a contemporary accent chair that offers a stylish aesthetic with a relaxed feel. The angular, powder-coated steel frame is open on all sides, creating a lightness that suits both small and large spaces. Channeled upholstery on the seat and back adds subtle detail, while the upholstered arm pads complete a comfortable and laid-back look that is perfect for the modern home or workspace.
- Channel-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Padded armrests in matching upholstery fabric.
- Cushion fill is medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap to maintain shape.
- Back cushion is loose. Seat cushion is fastened to the chair frame.
- Seat cushion panel is constructed with FSC®-Certified wood (FSC® 092551)
- Bench-made, powder-coated 1” square and flatbar steel frame.
- Non-marking adjustable - leveler feet.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Width: 32" / 81 cm
Depth: 33.5" / 85 cm
Height: 28" / 71 cm